There are thousands of stories published every year around the world. Some from publishing companies, others by self-publishing. It is the latter that sometimes fall through the cracks; the world losing really great stories. That is why this corner of the world will be dedicated to Undiscovered Gems – Indie books that people hardly know about.
I will do my best to scour the vast landscape of the internet for Indie books to read and review. Indie books are not what I majorly read BUT I will start making myself susceptible to them. If you are an Indie author looking for a review of your book feel free to contact me and read my policy on reviewing novels.
Indie Book Reviews
- The First Night (First #1) by M.S. Fowle
- Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
- Forever Kinda Love by Clara Stone
- The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard
- Holding On (Memories 1.5) by Emma Hart
- The Homecoming Masquerade (Girls Wearing Black #1) by Spencer Baum
- The Pope’s Stone by Marc Kuhn
- Promise Me This by Sarah Ashley Jones
- Pygmailia by Stephanie Constante